Aquatic Center Rental & Reservation Information
Click here to view the Aquatic Center booking calendar, reserve the Aquatic Center for a party, view available programs, and/or manage your Aquatic Center membership.
- Alcohol products are prohibited.
- Glass beverage containers and smoking inside the facility are prohibited.
- No balloons allowed.
- No air-filled flotation device, including baby floats and water wings.
- Park in designated parking lots/spaces only. No parking or driving on grass
- Renter agrees to clean/sweep after the use of party favors of any type including food and pinatas. Tape and string must be removed from El Campo Aquatic Center.
- Renter agrees to dispose of all trash in designated trash barrels.
- If any damages are found at the Aquatic Center, Renter will be notified and arrangements to fix the damages will be made. The City of El Campo will not be liable for any damages, injuries, or losses occurring in connection with any event or activity at Aquatic Center.
During Operational Hours Party:
- Provides two tables for two hours and allows you to bring outside food into the facility
- $60 Facility fee due time of booking (non refundable)
- $5 per swimmer
- Entire facility for 2 hours and allows you to bring outside food into the facility
- $100 Deposit Due time of booking (Non- Refundable)
- $195 Due day of Party
- Up to 40 attendees