El Campo Aquatic Center Rules and Regulations:
- Alcohol products are prohibited.
- Glass beverage containers and smoking inside the facility are prohibited.
- No balloons allowed.
- No air-filled flotation device, including baby floats and water wings.
- Park in designated parking lots/spaces only. No parking or driving on grass
- Renter agrees to clean/sweep after the use of party favors of any type including food and pinatas. Tape and string must be removed from El Campo Aquatic Center.
- Renter agrees to dispose of all trash in designated trash barrels.
- If any damages are found at the Aquatic Center, Renter will be notified and arrangements to fix the damages will be made. The City of El Campo will not be liable for any damages, injuries, or losses occurring in connection with any event or activity at Aquatic Center.
I have read and will abide by the procedure governing the use of El Campo Aquatic Center. I also understand that I am responsible for cleaning up after I am finished using the facility.