Welcome to the City of El Campo's Municipal Court online payment system. The online system DOES NOT HANDLE DRIVERS SAFETY COURSES OR DEFERRED DISPOSITIONS. Most tickets will not be available for online payment for approximately three days from the date of issuance. We appreciate your patience, but remind you that you are still responsible for making a plea within ten (10) business days of the citation date.
Tickets Which May NOT Be Handled Online
- Persons 16 years or younger are expected to appear in person with a parent or guardian and make their plea in open court. (The code of Criminal Procedure Article 45.0215) Minors under the age of 21 charged with an alcohol-related violation must appear before the judge in open court before payment of a fine will be accepted. JUVENILE CITATIONS CANNOT BE PAID BY CREDIT CARD ONLINE.
- On a plea of NOT GUILTY, the case must be set for trial. Do this by appearing in person at the address on the citation, through your attorney, or if the defendant is not a juvenile, by filling out the appropriate portion of the citation and mailing the citation by the promise to appear date on the front of the citation.
- Cases which have already been dismissed, paid, cash bond posted, or in which the defendant has been incarcerated or otherwise disposed, cannot be paid online.
- Cases in which a warrant is outstanding.
Online Ticket Processing Limitations
- Payee will be notified instantly when payment is approved. Print that page for your receipt once you receive confirmation of your credit card approval.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made in sufficient time to meet required deadlines.
- The City of El Campo makes no guarantees, promises or warranties regarding the accuracy of information provided in this site.
- There is no guarantee that online payment application will show all of your unpaid tickets. If your ticket does not display, call 979.543.1212.
- I hereby understand that in accordance with Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Art. 27.14, case payment will result in a waiver of a jury trial and a finding of guilty, which may be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- All payments made after 12:00am will be considered the next day's business.
- CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE